Wednesday, June 3, 2015

KNOW WHAT GOD HAS PLACED IN YOU

I just came back from a funeral. The service was beautiful; we came together in honor of a wonderful woman of God who went home to be with the Lord. One of the people who got up to have words really laid some things down that I never heard anyone say at a funeral before. He mentioned how this person experienced "church hurt". At first, I was taken aback by his statements. But please know what he said was right on the money. It saddened me that this had to be addressed, but I understand why. The woman had an anointed voice; she was extremely blessed with the gift of song!!!! When people don't realize the gifts that God has given them, they are not able to celebrate the gifts in others. At bible study these last few weeks, the topic of spiritual gifts has been coming up. So many people are walking around not knowing their specific gifts from God. I can look back on my life at one point to testify of having the same problem of looking at everyone else's gifts and feeling jealous. But if you know that you know that you know what God has blessed you with, there is no need to be a hater!!!! So I encourage all of you to tune your ear to God and allow Him to create you into the person He would have you to be. If you truly don't have any idea of what your spiritual gifts are, I welcome you to take this spiritual gifts test. I was introduced to it in Sunday School, and it has truly helped me a lot!!!! Go to the following website to check it out: http://www.bethanyonline.net/media/WagnerModifiedHoutsQuestionnaire.pdf. Trust and believe that God had a plan and a purpose for your life to be a blessing to the world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment